1. Feisty as hell: No description needed.
2. Independent: He knows what he wants, when he wants it. If this need is not met instantly, he pitches a fit.
3. Silly: He loves to growl and be chased. One of his favorite activities is wrestling with his papa.
4. A bruiser: Literally. This cruising business is dangerous. He currently wears his 2nd(!) shiner.
5. Active: Even as he sleeps, this little one moves. But the moment he wakes up, it's all over. He goes from deep sleep to rapidly crawling across the room - all within 5 seconds.
6. Musician: When T gets out the guitar, J laughs and claps. We put him in front of the piano and he goes to town.
7. Dancer: Grooving is this baby's thing! Even the rhythm of the washer makes him stand up to bounce and sway.
8. Pointer: He is constantly pointing at everything and saying, "Da?" I like to pretend he's asking me what something is, so I tell him.
9. Lover: Clearly he loves his mama and papa. But he loves his cat the mostest. The poor little kitten has no chance. I often am running to rescue her from his "love pats" and bear hugs.