Things in this household have been rocked, twisted, and turned upside down! The lack of posting is only due to me trying to wrap my mind around all the changes. Some of these are exciting, others challenging, and few have left me in a puddle of my own tears.
1. J turned 6 months old. What!? What happened to my itty-bitty baby boy!? Half a year old and blowing my mind.
2. We began Baby-led Weaning, i.e. solid food! We're sticking to veggies and quinoa. J's favorite veggies are cucumber and carrots. He's also fond of kale, spinach, and peppers.
3. J is crawling. STFU! Now he's giving us a run for our money!
4. The sweetest noise in the entire world, only second to J laughing with T is...our new washer! Thanks to my mother-in-law, we have a brand new, connect to your kitchen sink, take up way to much space, enjoy clean cloth diapers, washer! It is heaven!
5. We went on an adventure bowling at the White House. With beer.
6. J sprouted not one but two new teeth! They are just about the most adorable teeth ever. Thankfully, we've had no biting. And, who can resist a gummy smile with two sprouting teeth!?
This picture is 2 weeks old. They're much more prominent
and adorable (hard to believe, I know!) now.