Friday, January 20, 2012

It all

I have not been around lately due to some unforeseen family and life changes.  Blogging fell to the wayside (sorry 'bout it!) but I hope to pick up where I left off...and then some.


  • I quit my job.
  • We fired our nanny.
  • Our student debt to income ratio is...terrifying.  Job changes do not help.
  • As of March 1, I am a SAHM(ish).  I always wanted this.
  • I am a SAHM.  Who wants to make a (happy hour) playdate? 
  • My "baby" is 10 months old.  Double digits accompanied by SO. MUCH. PERSONALITY!
I missed you all.  I hope to reengage in this blogosphere dialogue soon!  Do not fret, I'll photo dump soon.  


6 comments:

More Than Rubies said...

Yikes! I hope you're doing well - lots of changes! Blog soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck in all the changes. Welcome to the SAHM club :). Also I think you can request reduced payments for student loans depending on your income, you may want to check that out.

erin said...

That's awesome you get to be a SAHM! I am jealous!

Baby Lately. said...

Glad you're back :)

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you are doing ok, but yay to being a SAHM! Enjoy all that time with your little one!

mama foosa said...

glad you're alive, mama! :) sounds like a crazy time you're going through.

congrats on the SAHM status...that's freaking sweet and I hope to be joining you in the next 2ish years. play dates with wine would make my day :)