- visiting a church to see if it aligns with our interfaith family
- meeting the Hypnomamas and their babies for lunch
- meal planning for the week
- shopping at trad.er joe's for ingredients for said meal planning
- completing Jill.ian's 30 day sh.red level II
And then a massive thunderstorm rolled in. Consequently, I cancelled all plans and this is how I spent my day.
I go back to work tomorrow. While I am no longer "teaching" per se, I still have the depressing feeling that comes with returning to work after 3 months of
Thank goodness I spent the day photographing this handsome boy.
Oh. my. goodness. Our boy is growing.